hello friends, I post my first blog post about Indians arrived in Poland's journey.
17 February 2018
This is a story of my abroad arrived. I came the first time in foreign. I was excited and I started my future here. I came here because pursuing my master's study in no one university in Poland. after one month I started to survive here, my money was finished also I didn't find a job but I fight my self and I started job in cleaning and I finished my studies in Poland. after finished study, I got my field job.
so friends I saying everyone if you want to be strong, you will be successful. if you are alone is greatness to concentrate your goal.
writer
DHAVAL MANGUKIYA
This is a story of my abroad arrived. I came the first time in foreign. I was excited and I started my future here. I came here because pursuing my master's study in no one university in Poland. after one month I started to survive here, my money was finished also I didn't find a job but I fight my self and I started job in cleaning and I finished my studies in Poland. after finished study, I got my field job.
so friends I saying everyone if you want to be strong, you will be successful. if you are alone is greatness to concentrate your goal.
writer
DHAVAL MANGUKIYA

No comments:
Post a Comment